Tuesday 10 July 2012

stuff that makes me merry'




Hey y'all, I made a playlist with some old and new favourite songs that have been more like snippets of soundtracks of my life. What's on your playlist? I'd love to know!


  1. Emotional Rollercoaster ‘Vivian Green’
  2. Me time ‘Heather Headley’
  3. Let me go ‘3 Doors Down’
  4. What about now ‘Daughtry’
  5. I belong to me ‘Jessica Simpson’
  6. Twisted ‘Keith Sweat’
  7. Party in the U.S.A ‘Miley Cyrus’
  8. Haven’t met you yet ‘Michael Buble’
  9. I’d rather go blind ‘Etta James’
  10. Saving all my love ‘Whitney Houston’ (medley)
  11. Red light district ‘TLC’
  12. Daydreaming ‘Tatyannah Ali’
  13. You’re making me high ‘Toni Braxton’
  14. Sometimes i cry ‘Eric Benet’
  15. Bitter ‘Chante Moore’
  16. Violet hill ‘Cold Play’
  17. A thousand miles ‘Vanessa Carlton’
  18. What would you do ‘City High’
  19. Nothing ‘The Script’
  20. Photograph ‘Nickelback’
  21. I kissed a girl‘Glee cast’
  22. Climax ‘Usher’
  23. Making love into the night ‘Usher’
  24. Fast car ‘Tracy Chapman’
  25. Dreaming ‘Vanessa Williams’

I now get how easy it is to get addicted to blogging... super easy for someone who keeps a diary. 
This is kindah like my e-diary with a fewer number of secrets.lol

My show of the week...happens to be an oldie from Britain came out sometime last year............it’s called Material Girl’ i loved the cast’ its super interesting .....

enjoy i know i did!
its going to be a very busy few days ahead so i figured ' lemmi post this before i get all busy. 








2 comments: