Tuesday 30 April 2013

PARTY AND BULL****




hello dearies'

Hope y'all are doing good' ooh isnt it just all kinds of awesome knowing tomorrow is a holiday! happy dance' No alarms, no traffic, amazing'  Today was kindah rough...so much work; deadlines and all. Offices can get really mundane and easily drain the life out of you,that's why when a chance comes up for me to go unwind, i jump for joy.

I hope it doesnt seem like am complaining about it, no that is far fetched, i just reckon that its always good to have a breather from the usual 8 to 5. Truth be told I thank God each day for knowing  that someones needs me somewhere,that i am good at something and that i make a contribution to the organization no matter how small.
If there is anything life is teaching me lately its to appreciate every little bit of my it and to remember that it could all be taken away. I may not be where i want to be but God with his unfailing grace continues to see me through and through that grace i know i will evolve; and become that which i was meant to be.

Anywho's had a lovely Wednesday evening at the Aqua Club and Lounge in Westy with my pal Lu' (aint she pretty much' )Funny thing we did black and white combos with a hint of colour without prior arrangement, seems we have strong telepathy...hahaha Keshie.
It was a chilled evening after work and we enjoyed ourselves despite feeling kidogo out of place. We had some yummy cocktails, met a couple of warm people and don't get me started on the ambiance.....so surreal' check out the pics' Am currently obsessed with Adam Lambert song 'Better than i know myself"  enjoy darlings

Beautiful  labour day'




























No comments:

Post a Comment