Thursday 28 February 2013

TRUE COLORS..................

hello' lovely people'
Hope all is well with  y'all. I feel withered; like i could really use a break. Sometimes i ask myself why i was in such a hurry to grow up when i could have enjoyed every bit of my childhood'   thing is they never tell you that its not going to be easy ... ....

So instead of letting boredom or the normalcy of my life pull me down i decided to perk myself up with some bright colors. Thank God we have a long a** weekend.

.... i adore color. i am glad it made a comeback. There is something very special about yellows' blues 'reds and hot pinks thrown together...like smarties'  
colour is magical.....plus i threw in the lyrics to Cyndi Laupers massive hit 'True Colours' enjoy dears

xoxo
Sue
 
Monday is yellow
Tuesday is turquoise
Wednesday is brownish orange
Thursday is reddish brown
Friday is orange
Saturday is run-out marker red
Sunday is pink except when you bump your head.


 





 TRUE COLORS......CYNDI LAUPER
You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh i realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But i see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And thats why i love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a Rainbow

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When i last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know i'll be there

And i see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And thats why i love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Solange always brings it .....

i love colour...clearly


nice combo....'
 















Like a Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. wow..first of all the colour's here are just amazing..........I'M A SUCKER FOR COLOUR TOO!!!!!!!*okay with a little influence from miss colour here*.......we alll needed this break what!!! then the song....oooohh that song does it for me.....lol....true colour's shinning thru...*downloads it veryfast!!*....oohh love you much dear:-) and your blooggg ooohh number one fan!!! for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx dolll' funny how u always say what needs to be heard. i heart you even nmore....eeh gues this is where i say i need ur permission to post that piece from last year that took my breathe away....IT IS WHAT IT IS.......hehehe. next post' its gonna be huge...wish we had pics pamoja they go with that post.....email me a cute capture of u...sawa

    ReplyDelete