Beautiful people'

My photo

hello loves'
Sue's my name and this right here is a little space where i get to rant a little....well maybe alot' But hey thanks for dropping by. So here's to kicking life's ass and making the most of precious moments.....Xo

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”
— Dr. Maya Angelou


Tuesday, 17 July 2012

lets get workin baby'

Its almost surreal that urs truly has been working for the last three years....not as a temp' the  nine to five kindah job' am almost turning 25 and i hope to God i have something to show for it. so when i started working ...i dint know what to wear...but thank my utmost thanx to whoever created office chic. they took work to a whole new level. also my boss doesnt give two shits what i wear as long as i look presentable n its not denim' ' i loove vintage blouses' n i've stocked on those....am a skirt kindah girl but am really tryin to stock up on those trousers....so here r some of my office looks'