Friday 27 July 2012

of sunny days and my jane by design obsession







I sat in meditation
And came to realize
That part of being truly happy
Is trying to be exceptionally sweet natured
At all times and no matter what

It’s the secret thing
That promises new life and liberation to the soul
Undoubtedly, it gives you a wonderful sense of relief
From the daily details of life

And so i think of things that are happening in a conventional way
And that should not be happening
And the wake of days gone by
And what they mean to me
And as long as there is the great rhythm of life
And as long as there is the complexity of the passion of lives
I mean to find some other paths
To colour every moment of my day
I mean to find some ways
To become more true and more beautiful

2 comments:

  1. lovely looks :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess' thanx girly. followin ur blog in a few'
    i love ur choice for ur blog name 'jump into puddles' how original' n nice.

    P/S awesome hair colour'totally awesome

    ReplyDelete