Monday 9 July 2012

wedding blues'




Hey guys! Here's what I wore to a wedding where one of my friends was a bridesmaid. This purple maxi turned out to be a perfect minimalistic piece to throw on an otherwise very warm day. I did my usual colour block’ threw on a cherished yellow blazer and since my hair was a candid mess’ i had to work a scarf. My bestie Millie’ was such a classy act...isn’t her outfit so Kim K’? envy much’
Later that evening ...i was chillin with my life partners(lol) mom n siz’ my siz was going for TPF so she was all dolled up n i took a few photos of her for my blog’ she’s wearing a colour block maxi’ n mum too’ likes a good dress just like her girls.

It is always good to know that no matter what. Your fam has got ur back. Long live fam’ n congrats Winy’ God came thru 'huh’




I'm wearing:

Yellow blazer
Purple maxi -
Gold clutch
Coloured headband

 







For you there is enduring passion
and salient presence in your inner rooms,
Realizing the joys of brides and grooms,
The deepest bonds that separate souls can fashion.
Years accumulate, the leaves turn ashen,
Forests stand naked as the winter looms.
On frigid mornings, on golden afternoons,
Underneath the roots love finds its ration.
Ravenous once, you now have long been sated,
Yearning still, but from a place called home,
Embracing what you have as what you are.
A choice was made, of course, but now seems fated,
Rendered as a fable writ in stone,
Signaled at your birth by some bright star.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! i am in love with this blog. first off the colors are damn inviting.....secondly, yep my bestie is doing it...and she's doing it good (so proud of you)

    Your wedding outfit was definitely beautiful... I like how you kept it simple and classy. purple really does look good on you. turns out Kim K. here thinks she should've rocked a heel....but its all good. i like.

    Cheers to the many more weddings and colorful outfits to come. and cheers to you for being awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww....that is by far the sweetest thing anyone has said to me lately. so very honoured my dear. ur flats with that ribbon...did add some glam to ur outfit. so glad u agreed to come...we did have fun' n that chit chat with Symo at Tribeka ''' awsum.
    i like how you said
    'Cheers to the many more weddings and colorful outfits to come. and cheers to you for being awesome!! '

    amazeballs...cheers to that n to u' for being such an amazing soul' heart u

    ReplyDelete