Friday 6 July 2012

HEAD IN THE CLOUDS

I'm sure a lot of you who are my facebook friends have already seen these photos from there but I thought I'd still share them here since I am now officially a blogger! Stay tuned for more posts, I'm super excited.

So' as of June 2012, officially a blogger.’ 
Take a peek into my world and witness my love affair with fashion, poetry and a few other loves in between’

Have a wonderful weekend dears, keep on smiling,









SOUL OF UNTOLD DREAMS

What can i say? I’m just a girl
Living in a big world
I wear a mask most of the time, because i fear rejection
This is one of the few places
I feel i don’t have to hide who i am
I’m not looking for sympathy
I’m just looking for an escape

I’m infatuated with music, poetry, books and movies
I write what i feel, what comes into my head and what i experience
I don’t write to be accepted, i write to be emancipated

The real me is just a simple girl with her dress on and an open heart
Wish i could save the world like i was super girl
The real me used to laugh all night
Lying in the grass just building castles in the air

But lately I’ve been jaded, life got so complicated
I start thinking about it
I almost forgot what it was like
To feel alive inside

I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I can be the best me there ever will be
 I want a perfect ending
Now I’ve learned the hard way
That some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end

Life is about not knowing
Having to change
Taking the moment and making the best out of it
Without knowing what’s going to happen next

And i know In time
In my own ways
I will take the measure of dreams made and dreams lost
Pain endured and pleasure remembered
But above all
I will discover what it takes
To walk free upon a wild land and feel the untamed sun

No comments:

Post a Comment