Monday 23 July 2012

I HEART POLKA DOTS...........and HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY


It is so evident that i have a love and love relationship with polka dots. There is something totally magical about seeing that many dots together. I spot a polka dot fabric and my heart starts to do the happy dance’ i recently stumbled upon a polka dot belt that i can’t seem to get enough of ......long live polka dots/hearts. I hope when i do meet the guy am supposed to spend eternity with...i rock a polka dot dress on our first date’ (talk about something he will remember forever)’ and like ten years down the line’ he’ll be like “Baby i still see u sitting across from me the first time i asked u out looking every bit precious in that dotted dress” huh’ i so wish...........


HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY to my blog (don’t get it twisted)

I named my blog BREAKAWAY because i always find my muse when i listen to Kelly Clarkson and in an utter moment of inspiration i found the perfect name for my blog’  

BREAKAWAY’ MY FASH POETIC WORLD’








600 views already n counting’ i couldn’t be happier’ someday I’ll be a voice like those who came before me’
Kudos to my girl Fi’ Style Banter’ her blog is amaze balls and for the tonnes of support’ and to Nancie Mwai who has taken Kenyan fashion blogging to another level’ and to all the blogs that inspire the fash out of me’
My utmost gratitude goes to my four followers...i heart you’ and to my facebook friends who keep encouraging me to soldier on and keep telling me that i have it in me to see this through’
I can’t forget my bestie Millie’ much thanx girly for the support ‘ always at souls’ n my girlfies Keshie Muthui, Grace Mutango and Samara Juliet’ i see u all rockin my bridesmaids dress someday’love u
My awesome fam for colouring every single minute of my life’ love love ma n winy
So this is what i’mma do................

I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly’
 I’ll do what it takes till i touch the sky
Gotta make a wish, take a chance, make a change...and breakaway
Out of the darkness into the sun ‘but i won’t forget all the ones that i love
make a wish take a chance............BREAKAWAY

4 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the shout out my dear! you are doing great so far! keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had to Fi;u've been so kind.anyhu..its good to have u back'
      xo Sue

      Delete
  2. love and polka........you will never go wrong....hope your dream comes true..... good job girlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girlie...yeah love n polka' sounds like a winning combo altogether' i sure do hope my dreams arent just that...dreams....they will become realities' someday..under the sun

      Delete