Monday 13 August 2012

CAREFREE IS A PLACE I WANT TO LIVE!who doesnt?


I felt very brave wearing this outfit yesterday; despite the recent and overwhelming popularity of colour blocking, I still don’t think everyone would have the confidence to pull off this much colour. I certainly received a few stares from strangers while wearing this outfit (but whose to say they were negative rather than positive; maybe they all really liked my outfit!). It’s interesting how I have absolutely no confidence in most areas of life but when it comes to fashion I would pretty much have the confidence to wear anything. I’m overall very happy with my style and my look but I’m not happy with much else in my life. Similarly, I frequently stand out in ‘real life’ by wearing bolder pieces than the average person but I always frustratingly fade into the background in most other ways. I guess you could say that fashion reflects the way I wish I was in all other areas of my life; I would love to be more confident, happy, exciting and colourful.
lemmi mention a few peeps who made my day' my stylista frend Grace Mutango'our icecream date was awsum' n my cuzo Junior who took the last shots' good to c y'all
icecream delight with the gorgeous Grace Mutango




bonding

hands on the waist'how cliche'

ok' camera guy forgot to say ' 123

yeah sometimes i make stupid faces and it aint pretty'
arms open wide

back view lol'

that dreamy moment in my head with a silly grin on'

bendin over..is that a pose' ?really

with my wonderful cuz Juniour
 

2 comments:

  1. I want that bag! And your dress is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fi....i could hustle a similar bag just for u'lol' ...n thanx'babe

      Delete