Beautiful people'

My photo

hello loves'
Sue's my name and this right here is a little space where i get to rant a little....well maybe alot' But hey thanks for dropping by. So here's to kicking life's ass and making the most of precious moments.....Xo

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”
— Dr. Maya Angelou


Monday, 13 August 2012

CAREFREE IS A PLACE I WANT TO LIVE!who doesnt?


I felt very brave wearing this outfit yesterday; despite the recent and overwhelming popularity of colour blocking, I still don’t think everyone would have the confidence to pull off this much colour. I certainly received a few stares from strangers while wearing this outfit (but whose to say they were negative rather than positive; maybe they all really liked my outfit!). It’s interesting how I have absolutely no confidence in most areas of life but when it comes to fashion I would pretty much have the confidence to wear anything. I’m overall very happy with my style and my look but I’m not happy with much else in my life. Similarly, I frequently stand out in ‘real life’ by wearing bolder pieces than the average person but I always frustratingly fade into the background in most other ways. I guess you could say that fashion reflects the way I wish I was in all other areas of my life; I would love to be more confident, happy, exciting and colourful.
lemmi mention a few peeps who made my day' my stylista frend Grace Mutango'our icecream date was awsum' n my cuzo Junior who took the last shots' good to c y'all
icecream delight with the gorgeous Grace Mutango




bonding

hands on the waist'how cliche'

ok' camera guy forgot to say ' 123

yeah sometimes i make stupid faces and it aint pretty'
arms open wide

back view lol'

that dreamy moment in my head with a silly grin on'

bendin over..is that a pose' ?really

with my wonderful cuz Juniour