Thursday 16 August 2012

1000 VIEWS....CAN SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP!


First of much thanks.......in this moment of utter disbelief’ thank you from the bottom of my heart’
Moving on swiftly...
I know I've mentioned it a million times but I'm really, really smitten, passionately smitten with polka dots!
I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it sometime last year; it was impossible not to, the lure of the tiny polka dot, the white finishing and the buttons were just too much.
Black, white and red–tried and tested. This combination always works.
I wore it a few days ago and felt so cutesy and little-girl in it!

Down here is a poem’(how cliche’ of me...that will serve as a consolation to anybody who thinks their dreams flew away with the wind’ i always have but am slowly picking those dreams up and trying to live each one of them. Remember it is never too late..........



i keep dancin on my own....such a pity'




I OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER..The whole happily ever after flick needs to be killed 

I had it all planned out
Right from the moment i got in touch with the adult me
I knew exactly what i wanted in life and the kind of person i wanted to be
That is get a degree in English Literature
Get my first job at 21
My first major assignment for a major firm at 25
Explore the world at 26
Meet my future husband at 28
Get married at 30 and settle down
Establish myself as a career woman at 31
Get pregnant at 32, own my own column at 34
The list is practically endless in every aspect
But i had it all figured out, all up in my head
Now ........here i am, just a month shy of 25
My first job came knocking when i was 20....lucky bit
Major assignment; not that i can think of yet
I haven’t been outside Africa which is such a pity
Time is catching up for me to go exploring
And by the looks of things i need to re-draft the whole life plan
Get back on the drawing board and start afresh
But one thing that keeps me going’ is hope
Hope that someday the sun will shine’
Trivial details like my blog hitting 1,000 views
Those perk me up.
There is more to come’ more to live for.
So i keep hoping.

P/S thanks y’all’ i wish i could shake all those 1000 hands right now’

6 comments:

  1. Aaawwwweeee hun you sure do deserve those views and a lot more!!!!!! I mean what's not to love about your blog hun!!!!!....... And your list....hey its not too late,its never too late!!!xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel Ivy...such a swweet tender soul' i must have done somethig right for God to have given me such a neighbour ad friend. thanx much'dolly n our plan is goin down

      Delete
  2. i cant comment...pliz help :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Angie....thanx alot swee' for even tryin' lotsa people r tellin me its a headache to post a comment'imma work on the settings n make it easier

      Delete
  3. susan! follow my blog!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where's the link swee' i really want to follow

      Delete