Friday 19 July 2013

OUR LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE




Hello dears'

TGIF...Seems like all my posts happen to fall on Friday...which kindah says i am the happy go lucky kind!lol. Truth be told....Friday is such an easy breezy day; from the mood to the attire its just fun fun-tastic. Thank God and Ice-cube for Fridays.

Last weekend my cuppie cake Lu and I had one of em days that are just so special you cant find the right words to describe them. We headed to Machakos and made a stop at paradise (Maanzoni Lodge) it is a beautiful, serene resort with a country feel. Ooh we were in heaven...(you can tell from the captures). Forgive me for getting carried away; Really Susan freaking 39 pictures?? smh (couldn't help it...had over 700 shots to pick from so i did a pretty darn good job picking this (lol)

Some days you are so one with the world you actually question if it could get any better.  So magically happy' carefree and alive. I'll quote the sassy miss Samantha from Sex in the City 2, remember when they arrived in that grand paradise of a resort and she says that for the first time in her life she felt she was in the right place there in oooh so freaking awesome Abu Dhabi! Okay so now am just letting my imagination run wild...its pretty much nothing compared to Abu Dhabi heaven but for the first time in my life i felt like i truly belonged. 

Every single day' most of us wake hoping to see our ray of sunshine...and in most days we don't. only a lucky few find sunshine everyday of their lives..so when you do stumble upon a ray of sunshine..make it count. Feel the sun on your skin and breathe gentle....

It doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg' just work with what you have and make it happen. I am lucky enough to have found a friend like Lu ; she gets me' (we get each other) i feel like i can be myself with this girl..like i can let go' shed my fears and still have a friend at the end of the day which is so cool.

Anywho i leave y'all with snippets from the breathtaking Maanzoni Lodge' where we found our little ray of sunshine....

Xo
Sue












































No comments:

Post a Comment