Friday 23 August 2013

SERENDIPITY




Hello loves’


I know I promised myself I wasn’t going to be about these mushy movies anymore but a girl can’t help it…when it’s the only thing close to anything really. My names are Susan Waithera Mwaura and I am an addict; yes I agree. I am addicted to soppy romantic dramas and comedies. Something about them that gives me a glimpse of hope that one day I will sail off to the sunset with my one’ my love. (ooh loves me the sound of that)


Before you go thinking am some teen that is yet to get hit hard by life…let me correct you. I am freaking 25 years old turning 26 next month (Heaven I need a hug”)…and am a sucker for romance. I consider myself a late bloomer…lol’ that’s the only consolation right about now. Okay so what sparked all this love talk…was the movie ‘Serendipity’ starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale (this two had crazy onscreen chemistry) it was such a great movie..but what stayed with me most was the name ‘Serendipity’ if I ever open shop someday….i am so going to call it ‘Serendipity’ because when you visit us we will give you something you dint expect to find…..hahahaha…(I am such a dreamer, but as they say dreams are the visions of  our souls. So dream on honey ……


The Notebook (Ryan Gosling), The Vow (Channing freaking Tatum), The Lucky One (Zac Efron) and a whole lotta more are my guilty pleasures. Those nights when it gets cold outside and you’ve got nobody to love…the DVD suddenly becomes your best friend’ and you are so all right when Ryan tells you he wrote you every day for a year’ then Channing patiently waits as you recover from amnesia, Zac comes around and finds peace in your arms and finally John Cusack finds your jacket in the park and you sail off to the sunset. Now that is total bliss.





On other news; Sunday was splendid. Thing is, I have always wanted to go to Safari Walk but never really got around to doing it. So I woke up happy’ sun was out it was a glorious day and I wasn’t going to waste it. Not even overly sentimental movies would make me stay. My buddy Gracie and I decided to go and just walked through…marveling at the sights and of course starring at cute couples. (Ooh you should have seen us…) It was such a day really. I wore this sequined lbd that I got a few months back at such a bargain. Its best suited for a night out but I gave it a casual feel by adding the huge yellow flower…(yellow is vibrant ) and colorful sandals. 
so i leave y'all with snippets from Nairobi Safari Walk.

Xo Sue



rhino charge

Grace lookin good in white and blue'















 





No comments:

Post a Comment