Thursday 8 August 2013

GIVING MYSELF A REASON TO DANCE IN THE DARK



picture perfect'
Hello amazing peeps'

Warning picture overload ahead....just so you're prepared' lol

My little sis and I had a little getaway that wowed the hell outta both of us. We travelled to Malindi to visit a childhood friend. It was astounding. Lord! the place is so amazingly breathtaking you actually have to take time to take it all in. We visited several places and had the time of our lives. S/O to our hostess with most-est the lovely Kadita (Girl you are a gem) Gracia's

So my post today is titled 'Giving myself a reason to dance in the dark; because that is exactly what am trying to do. With all the walls closing in and feeling like i cant breathe at times. I reckon i have been experiencing a bit of a quarter life crisis. Work and life have left me consumed. I have never freaked out about life the way i do now. Well to start: I worry that my youth is going away fast and now i have to grow up and be an adult. I worry i havent achieved enough.

When we were young the world seemed so big and open and exciting. There were possibilities. We could be anything we wanted to be but now for some strange reason we feel grounded and suddenly the world isnt so big and open and exciting anymore.

But i will breathe. I refuse to give in. I cannot let this fears swallow me whole, no matter how much they want to consume my brain. I will drill it into my head that there is no such thing as being "too late" to do anything at all . I want to explore new cultures, travel and see what the world has to offer. I am secure and work is mildly rewarding. However, those are not the adjectives i wanted to use to describe my life. I want more..

And when i do find my moment of clarity; i will sleep well at night and when my alarm goes off, there will be no need for the snooze button because i will wake everyday excited for the new possibilities. That is why i am giving myself a reason to dance in the dark.

Xo Sue

P/s Changed up the blog' spring cleaning baby (decided to get rid of all the clutter and get organized. Hope you love it...let me know..

selfie...no touch up'

it was love at first sight...love this babies



breakfast...yum'

sisters for life...love this girl






ooh heaven

ta..ta...ta...tat it up' (my mom will never get over this tat) lmao


sis s a beauty...

 i beat you to it...not such a slacker after all' lol

face drop'


this beauties...adore them'

love my matchy matchy hat and bag from someone special' heart em (so me)

best capture of this lady with a heart of gold'

ladies who beach

yaaaass'

another amazing one

serene much'

that beach walk so heavenly'

No comments:

Post a Comment