Friday 11 January 2013

RHOA....LIVING IT UP'

 Hello lovely people,

It is a new year and I have been away for sometime on a much needed vacay...I have an overload of pictures that I will share with y'all in due time. As you can see..I have changed a few things here and there...new year new stuff huh...so i figured ..i'l be posting twice per week which is much much better than once a week because it seems less detached. Right...I hope y'all enjyed your holidays to the max. Well happy new year peeps and lets keep at it.

So a couple of days ago I was watching thhe curent season of RHOA and i must say like every fashion die hard....the clothes worn by this women makes me want to cry. I have been a huge fan of the show since it came out. These women enjoy a life of wealth and status that most people can only dream about but they sometimes come across as stereotypical "gold diggers" who are both calculating and greedy. Their behavior often seems a little tawdry, too, as they engage in catty arguments while trying to outshine the women in their small-but-elite inner circle but all in all it is fun to watch them outshine each other.

My favourite "and all the ladies say ooooh yeeeah' 'is Nene Leakes' this chic has got balls.........
sdont we all agree.
So here are some of my best RHOA looks....my heart skips a beat just looking at the dresses and the shoes.......

enjoy munchkins













No comments:

Post a Comment