Thursday 31 January 2013

YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU SMILE..........



Hello lovelies

Hope all is well with y’all. I am doing quite well myself. So today on my way to work i bumped into my lovely neighbour and fellow blog follower ‘Angel Ivy Wanja ‘fyi y’all should drop by her blog ‘Diamond in The Rush” its amaze balls! This girl has a way of making me dream even bigger’ work even harder and believe even more that everything is eventually going to work out someday.......It is so damn good to have friends like this in our lives. They make you smile. So i say this to ‘Angel Ivy Wanja ‘I heart you miss advocate in the making’ I am going to be so proud of you that day you get called to the bar....promise to be sitting somewhere in the audience wherever it’s going to be wearing the widest smile on my face.

Moving on, this sequel on holiday pictures is about to end soon i promise and I’ll get in the 2013’ zone and stop being so last year....2012’ Jeeez I am still hang up on what that year did for me. I look in the mirror and am so happy because of how far i have come’ allow me to get a little bit nostalgic here’ so you see that smile you have that you take for granted....well please don’t. It has taken me several years to actually smile and not be conscious about it. Mid last year i made a choice to make right what i always felt was wrong. I fixed my smile and it felt so damn good. It might have cost me a pretty penny but i would do it again in a heartbeat.

Am all for self love. I believe that if there is anything i can do to perk me up...then it’s gotta get done if it’s within reach. Kirk Franklin; God bless this musical genius’ speaks to many of us in his songs when he talks about battles with self esteem....never feeling like you are good enough and all’ we all at some point felt like that but by God’s grace we are delivered from it and we start seeing ourselves in a different light. 

Thank you God for making me smile again. That is why i knew i had to write a blog post about that change in me ‘So I leave y’all with snippets from my first day at Mombasa; a visit to Fort Jesus and Tamarind Reef  that gave me something to smile about.... Please share with me moments that made you smile and always remember “YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU SMILE”....so much better

Xoxo
Sue













No comments:

Post a Comment