Tuesday 15 January 2013

Don't Stop Believin' (Year in Review)


Hello lovely people’


It beats me that today is only the 15th of January....Jesus is this month a drag or what...’ having dented my pockets last December Lord only knows how much i long for end month. Lols’


I wanted to write something sentimental as the year began. 2012 was such an awesome year. Somewhere around July I founded this blog...for me that has been an amazing feat by itself. Getting the courage to actually do something about my love for fash has seen me explore so many avenues i couldn’t have dreamt of. I get online and get lost in the amount of creativity out there. I hope to God that my blog does to someone what other stirring blogs do for me.  I figured a review of the last year would be a good start off...dear moments ‘like birthdays and unforgettable trips. If i would sum up last year...I would say time and time again it’s the year i finally came out and accepted myself for what i am flaws and all...i guess at some point in life you finally figure that at the end of the day all you will have is you and you better be proud of you when the curtains eventually come closing.


As the year has already began I pray for peace of mind, body and spirit. Realization of dreams; Dear God don’t let my dreams just be dreams. Make it happen. I ask for courage when faced with adversities and let me have a strong belief that no matter what happens I’m going to be okay. Bless my fam, friends and let there be eternal peace on earth. Amen


I named this blog post on a massive Glee hit ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ it’s the kind of song you want to wake up and have playing in your head all day long So as i was writing this piece i thought i might as well throw in some inspiring tunes that motivate me to become a better person and to believe that dreams do come true:



Don’t Stop Believing Glee Cast
Make it Happen Mariah Carey
Beautiful Flower India Arie
Each Tear MJB
I was here Beyonce
I belong to me Jessica Simpson
Butterfly Mariah Carey
Waiting to exhale soundtrack Whitney Houston
One moment in time Whitney Houston
I look to you Whitney Houston

xoxo dearies’
Stay blessed

Nakuru...
Mombasa...Nyali beach

first blog pics..

      office...                                                      turning 25....

home...

likoni ferry .........
highschool reunion
home

colleagues wedding'
Naivasha......
mtongwe beach

mamba village...

home...


coast...

pirates beach...
work...

work...
Rolf's Place..

                                             
 

6 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, i love this post,2012 is the year i got to know you and that's one of the best things that happened ,i mean who knew such an awesome lady with style and class was out there.......lol, so this year I'm hoping to learn so much from you and mesmerize at lovely posts such as these,xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello pretty babe..i've said a million thank you's for all your support' i guess its time i finally act on em'....i'd luv to get you a dress.just tell me whats your size and colour preference. its my own litle way of saying i appreciate that you are in my life and i dont take for granted all the kind words.....mercie beaucoup
      Angela Ivy Wanja.....i heart you'

      Delete
    2. I'd like a to get a dress 2...am a 12!!!! No i kid, i kid.

      Am catching up on all the posts this year...

      Delete
    3. hahaha......thanx for passing by

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. never stop.....believe that the sun is gonna shine someday...i know it will'

      Delete