Saturday 26 January 2013

A LIL BIT OF SUNSHINE..........




Hello lovelies hope y’all are doing fine. I was receiving suggestions on how i can make this blog more interactive from my bestie a few days ago and i figured it would be such a good idea for y’all to have a forum where we can communicate.

My blog settings so i have been told are very hard to navigate...several lovely ladies who wanted to drop a comment on the blog made me aware of the difficulties. Lemmi now say I have tried to make it easier. For my blog followers it’s a piece of cake, there is no verification needed but for other guys kindly use your Google plus account. I appreciate the love and even the thought itself counts. I hope to hear from y’all soon.
So today i continue sharing snippets from last holiday. Before I left for Coast on what will forever be one of my greatest getaways, my gorgeous friend Grace Mutango and I had a chilled day out at the Mamba Village, Nairobi. The sun was out, the holiday magic was filling the air and we both were on Christmas break so we had to take advantage of that  golden opportunity.

My girl Gracie savours every bit of free time she gets coz it comes very rarely. Being a news anchor takes a lot of self discipline and hard work so I’ve learnt. They put in so many hours its freaking unbelievable. But kudos to this lady she handles all of it with a smile and still manages to look gorge always.

It’s always nice to check out places within your vicinity’ where you can go chill and reconnect. One of my resolutions this year was to be more adventurous...guess this is where i say ‘i would love to hear about your December escapades and if they are pocket friendly i could go check them out sometime and live up to my resolutions...

Cheers to the freaking weekend























6 comments:

  1. Hey preety..
    talking of escapades aki...ebu find them out and update me too.
    Am coming over soon and would really like us to meet. i really enjoy ur blog..keep the stories coming gal..
    ciao and keep on smiling..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello lovely lady...thanx for your kind words and for dropping a comment. appreciate lots. ooooh am so excited that you are coming over...we totally have to hang out some time...bet you are thrilled to visit your country.
      i will continue looking for nice places...found one over the weekend called Lord Erroll...very chilled out place'we have to go there
      enjoy darling...n bring me something nice ...lol

      Delete
  2. How did i miss this post???? i'm three days late!!!!! ok ok hun, i love the pics,its like a whole story all together,you and gracie meeting up looking oooh soo lovely, then the entrance, the boat , the chill out, the meal then the *coughs* washrooms lol ..........nway this is your year my dear make it unforgettable,........keep it Dashy babe*..... this added a Lil bit of sunshine to my day......now i got sunburns lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should do something pamoja.....how bout i be ur date to b&w on feb 3rd....mi casa baby....wat say u awsum thing?
    mis u much btw....wil cal u leo jioni'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ... Mamba village is always a nice retreat

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...mamba is so awesome....we had such a chilled out day. keshie we should totally go back there..

    ReplyDelete