Thursday 6 December 2012

OPPA SANTA STYLE....


Hello lovelies’

Hope y’all are doing well’ it’s December already and soon the Christmas spirit will fill the air. I still havent figured out whether its the child in me who still delights in the joy of Xmas or there is something absolutely magical about this time of year. Either way i hope i never loose that beautiful feeling 'it is a season to be happy and make merry'. As life eats away at my innocence slowly by slowly...let it at least leave that bit intact.
So i am looking forward to Christmas cheer with fam n friends' 

Speaking of fam....we all visited my grandpa in hospital last weekend. Lemmi mention that as i write this i can gladly say he is out of hospital and recuperating at home. I wish him a quick and steady recovery. Hospitals as we all know can be somewhat depressing...So we tried to cheer ourselves up the best way we knew how.....

enjoy dearies





my amazing cousins Meg' Victor' n Angie (bride to be") n cute nephew Stan

My gorgeous cuz Ruth on the left...who said we close our eyes

aunty just needed a huggie'

smizing....lol

my sis' repping for foolsball lovers..lol

aunty lookin awesome...n her ride

crazy fam i have....


momy dearest

man u fans are downright loyal...word

with Winnie...a gorgeous friend of the blog'

2 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhh yyeeeesss!!!!!!A good friend of the blog!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)*all smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanjira sweetie...thanx' had to give u a shout....hope to do that again soon.xo

      Delete