Tuesday 27 November 2012

HIGHSCHOOL HIGH’....AND A LIL AFTER PARTY FOR ME’



First of i have got nothing but love for my former schoolmates who showed up for Saturday’s event and made it absolutely awesome...It was so amazing to reconnect with y’all. I know years have gone by and we have all changed in ways we didn’t think were possible. Some are mothers awww’ hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet’...some are wives’ till death do em’ part another worthy awww’ a majority is chasing paper’ yeah baby that’s where i fall, and others are at different avenues in their lives. But we all found common ground in the fact that we were together in high school high. I am honoured to have been in your presence beautiful ladies.

I am getting to a point in my life where i want to be at peace with God’ the world and with myself and in order to do that i will not leave any stone unturned in my search for peace. As i look back on my days in high school i figure there are things i need to point out here and there. As y’all can remember i wasn’t exactly your favourite girl...i was sorta’ acting out’ it was a phase in my life when i dint know who i was and what i was becoming’ kindah like i was at crossroads in my life. That doesn’t make right what i did wrong...so that’s why i say this to anyone i ever made feel bad about themselves ‘i am utterly and completely sorry’. Kids at a young age do stupid things...now that i am older and wiser i realize that. If God ever grants me a chance to be a mom...i will want to raise my kid to be a respecter of people no matter their status. So in a few words am trying to say’ i am sorry for whatever, whenever, and wherever. So before y’all go thinking i was the school bully...lemmi stop you there’ let’s just say i might have stepped on a few toes and i feel the need to make peace.

So after having one of those nights that highlight 2012...i needed some icing on my cake so i went dancing at Black D. I party rocked till the sun came up and met an awesome soul...Jemta. So here comes the point when i let the pictures speak for themselves.....


There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart
- Celia Thaxte





l








4 comments:

  1. You are forgiven....that speech!!lol

    God bless these pics....and God bless Jemta! #word

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX ASH....HAHAHAHA..
    CRACKED MY RIBS THAT STORO OF UR A.K.A...
    ASANTE DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo. I hope you banked yourself that hottie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...i hope so too' maybe someday under the sun if it was meant to be then it will be...but till then...this hottie will forever be in my heart....

      Delete