Wednesday 19 December 2012

THE VOWS GO UNBROKEN....



 Hello dearies,

My colleague and friend Stanley got married last Saturday . I couldn’t be happier for him; he married the girl of his dreams. It was such a happy day!
Seeing two people you have watched grow in love walk down the aisle is such a joy. It brings tears to my eyes and reminds me that there is someone special for everyone under the sun. As you can tell from the photos i was a little bit under the weather but my bestie and sis cheered me up.I couldn’t have asked for better dates for such a lovely day. We had a blast together with my colleagues watching as one of us took that huge step.

 Diana & Stanley

“I wish you flowers, sunshine, and smiles…
I wish you children that grow to make you proud.
I wish you pretty things to wear…
Sweet things to smell.

I wish you good friends that always treat you fair…
Wanna wish you ribbons to tie around your hair.
I wish you truckloads of cheer,
and many happy years!
I wish you freedom to do the things you love…
Wanna wish you blessings and kindness from above.
Wanna wish you sunlight through the clouds…
I hope you laugh out loud!
I wish you well!
(Oh I wish you well)!
I wish you well (wellllllllllllllllll)!”


wish u love........
very well put together'
u look better from behind'



lookin fly babes'

goof' 

get jiggy with it'


and they danced happily ever after..

my colleagues

Millie n her munchkin' awwwwww

the bond girls' lol
besties for life
awwwwwww...

sisters rock'

smizin the naomi campbell way..

The Vows Go Unbroken...Kenny Rogers

2 comments: