Beautiful people'

My photo

hello loves'
Sue's my name and this right here is a little space where i get to rant a little....well maybe alot' But hey thanks for dropping by. So here's to kicking life's ass and making the most of precious moments.....Xo

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”
— Dr. Maya Angelou


Wednesday, 19 December 2012

THE VOWS GO UNBROKEN....



 Hello dearies,

My colleague and friend Stanley got married last Saturday . I couldn’t be happier for him; he married the girl of his dreams. It was such a happy day!
Seeing two people you have watched grow in love walk down the aisle is such a joy. It brings tears to my eyes and reminds me that there is someone special for everyone under the sun. As you can tell from the photos i was a little bit under the weather but my bestie and sis cheered me up.I couldn’t have asked for better dates for such a lovely day. We had a blast together with my colleagues watching as one of us took that huge step.

 Diana & Stanley

“I wish you flowers, sunshine, and smiles…
I wish you children that grow to make you proud.
I wish you pretty things to wear…
Sweet things to smell.

I wish you good friends that always treat you fair…
Wanna wish you ribbons to tie around your hair.
I wish you truckloads of cheer,
and many happy years!
I wish you freedom to do the things you love…
Wanna wish you blessings and kindness from above.
Wanna wish you sunlight through the clouds…
I hope you laugh out loud!
I wish you well!
(Oh I wish you well)!
I wish you well (wellllllllllllllllll)!”


wish u love........
very well put together'
u look better from behind'



lookin fly babes'

goof' 

get jiggy with it'


and they danced happily ever after..

my colleagues

Millie n her munchkin' awwwwww

the bond girls' lol
besties for life
awwwwwww...

sisters rock'

smizin the naomi campbell way..

The Vows Go Unbroken...Kenny Rogers