Friday 21 December 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MUNCHKINS' AND A BLESSED 2013




Hello loves'

This is probably my last post this year' so i'mma make it real short and precise. Happy holidays everyone...enjoy yourself to the max and usher in 2013 with a bang.
2012 has been such an amazing year' well maybe not for everyone...but at least for me it has. I started on this journey of self discovery and I have come to learn so much about who i am and what am about...cant wait to continue this journey in 2013.
My greatest strength each day comes from God with whom all things are possible and my fam and friends whose love i feel every single day.
So as we all open the 2013 chapter lets remember those who love us and celebrate them because they make it so worthwhile to live for another day,for another moment..

i leave you with images from last year New Years Eve' captures with my amazing friends and beautiful quotes from the movie 'New Years Eve'

enjoy darlings





 'Some people swear there's no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?'




 








have a blessed one people'

2 comments: