Friday 23 November 2012

2000 VIEWS ........ 50 SHADES OF HAPPY' THANKYOU



Hello loves’

 

I would like to express my gratitude to all those who have visited my blog; as of today, November 23rd 2012, I already have 2100 views or 22 views/ day on average.

A big THANK YOU for those who took time to make a comment on my blog. You guys are really amazing! You will never know how much I treasure an extra count here. It means so much to me. I do not want to spoil this for you...with a lot of talk so i will let the poem down there speak for me plus some of my past looks. 

Mercie beaucoup'



SOUL OF UNTOLD DREAMS

What can i say? I’m just a girl
Living in a big world
I wear a mask most of the time, because i fear rejection
My surface may seem smooth, but my surface is my mask, my ever varying and ever concealing mask
Beneath lies no smugness, no complacence
Beneath dwells the real me in confusion, in fear, in aloneness
But i hide that
 I don’t want anybody to know it
I panic at the thought of my weakness and fear being exposed
That’s why i frantically create a mask to hide behind – a nonchalant sophisticated facade
To help me pretend to shield me from the glance that knows
But such a glance is precisely my salvation, y only salvation, and i know it.
That is, if it’s followed by acceptance, if it’s followed by love
It’s the only thing that can liberate me from myself
From my own self built prison wall, from the barriers i so painstakingly erect
It’s the only thing that will assure me of what i can’t assure myself-that i am really some thing

This is one of the few places
I feel i don’t have to hide who i am
I’m not looking for sympathy
I’m just looking for an escape
I’m infatuated with music, poetry, fashion and movies
I write what i feel, what comes into my head and what i experience
I don’t write to be accepted, i write to be emancipated

I give the impression that i am secure
That all is sunny and unruffled within me as well as without;
That confidence is my name and coolness my game
That the water is calm and i am in command
And that i need no one
But don’t believe me please

The real me is just a simple girl with her dress on and an open heart
Wish i could save the world like i was super girl
The real me used to laugh all night
Lying in the grass just building castles in the air
But lately I’ve been jaded, life got so complicated
I start thinking about it
I almost forgot what it was like
To feel alive inside

But now i realize
 You cannot be the person you might wish,
Opening the door to who you are.
Morning comes alike to fowl and fish,
Kindled by a mystery from afar.
In you there is a music all your own
Pouring through the sluices of your heart,
Passionate with love as you atone,
Unmoored from self by ritual and art,
Restored to some bright whole not yours alone.





















I like dressing up simply for the fun of it! Because it makes me feel good about myself, boosts my confidence and pushes me to think creatively. It may sound narcissist, but I like feeling pretty, fabulous, confident and powerful and fashion gives me that. I enjoy it and that’s what counts!


Bloom where you are planted…
- Mary Engelbreit

 P/s I thank you all from the bottom of my heart............

2 comments: