Beautiful people'

My photo

hello loves'
Sue's my name and this right here is a little space where i get to rant a little....well maybe alot' But hey thanks for dropping by. So here's to kicking life's ass and making the most of precious moments.....Xo

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”
— Dr. Maya Angelou


Tuesday, 23 October 2012

BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD



Hey beautiful peeps’

 My apologies for being so M.I.A......as much as i would love to tell you that i was somewhere canoodling in a splendid pot of love ...i cant’ coz truth be told i haven’t been around much but also i haven’t found love yet... promise not to gloat about it today.

 

  Anyhiu...my October has been such a spontaneous month’ i have been to so many places i can’t keep count. Thing is.... impulsiveness is slowly catching up with me’ i have enjoyed my trips so much that i forgot to share ...how bad..But will do in due time’ so i was feeling vibrant some days ago...and popped this outfit on...i love anything mustard’ so this polka dot blouse was quite a find considering’ am a polka whore...lol’

 

So my post today is called ‘Bless the broken road’ an awesome awesome song by Rascal Flatts. Can i just mention how totally breath-taking they are....yesterday i listened to them on my way home and i swear i was in music heaven’ OMG....in my books Daughtry are the best thing since Jesus.....Rascal Flatts...best thing since Obama...lols. All their songs are so intense in a good mushy way....

 

 MY FAVES....yeah i’l give them to you since i love y’all so much

  • My wish

  • Bless the broken road........of course

  • I won’t let go

  • What hurts the most..... i cry buckets every time i watch the video’

Spoiler alert(the video bit has this part where boy n girl r talking’ n gal asks boy ‘ what do you see when you look at the future....? boy says’ i see u’ then he asks gal(what do you see?....girl runs off...boy goes away n later passes on.....( i wish she told him she saw him....

I hope someday i meet someone who i think about when a Rascal Flatt song plays...that kind of love ‘ so deep, so real, so intense....so crazy’ someone i will watch reruns of glee with and sing along...someone who makes me want to sit through a football match just so that i can have him near me....my guy..and i’ll be his girl.

 

Seriously lemmi stop this shit before i get carried away......but seriously ‘God bless the broken road that will lead me straight to you..........yeah you baby....

 

Have a sweet one loves’

Xo Sue


isnt she lovely....

everythn is jus fabu'


cute much'
sleepy pose......a gal needs some posing lessons asap

so i had to get you this...enjoy loves
Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road Offical Music video