Tuesday 18 September 2012

ITS RAINING RED'


Helluu loves’

Bet y’all are feeling the September magic’ it is turning out to be such a beautiful month if you ask me. I am feeling alive’ vibrant and so ready to take on the world’

My pal n i were on skype this morning and we talked about a few issues here and there that we needed to address to steer our lives to the next direction. In that spirit of joy i said i wanted  do something drastic to shake things up.........a.k.a’ get a life’

I feel like am stuck in this rut called my life........i need to get out more’ mingle ‘see the world in a different light. I feel like i have been sheltered all my life My mom(God bless this woman) made sure i wasn’t over exposed to stuff’ she just let me lead a well rounded life. I always want to make her proud someday...u know mama needs a house ‘baby needs some shoes kindah proud. ‘ yeah that..So i need to get my hustle on...real quick. Moving on’

Saying i had an awesome Saturday...would be such an understatement ‘ my Sato was a freaking blast’ loads and loads of fun’ my legs still hurt from all the games  but the pain is so worth it’ if i miss Rugby Sevens (Ooh Lord no’)this weekend thanks to my freaking cramps which have the worst timing eeeeever at least i have the mingle to hold on to.’lol (aint that sumthn sumthn)

So here are a few shots of our day........enjoy’ much much thanx to my dates for the day ‘Wanjiru Muthui n Shish wa Ndirangu (the three musketeers) n to Keshie Muthui...u made it happen.

P/s i chose to wear my red ruffle dress which i haven’t worn in a while with a fedora...nothing says am chilled than a fedora and an easy breezy dress. I wish i had worn shorts though...somebody say ‘trampoline’ yeah i missed it’sob sob. We wouldn’t want anyone jumping high with a dress blowing up n showing their nitty gritties’ now would we’lol

Have a fab week hunies

the three muskerteers'

B..ballin'
badminton'
slam dunk' in yooo face.........

since i coulnt hula hoop i stuck to doin somethin i could'

Mis MJB............lookin disgustin' at the Kentucky Derby(heart her flowered hat)

Wanjiru Muthui...werkin em boots
wats with me n my weird dance moves'
the joy
red one shoulder dresses.......aint they all too lovely'
Danke'

No comments:

Post a Comment