Beautiful people'

My photo

hello loves'
Sue's my name and this right here is a little space where i get to rant a little....well maybe alot' But hey thanks for dropping by. So here's to kicking life's ass and making the most of precious moments.....Xo

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”
— Dr. Maya Angelou


Tuesday, 18 September 2012

ITS RAINING RED'


Helluu loves’

Bet y’all are feeling the September magic’ it is turning out to be such a beautiful month if you ask me. I am feeling alive’ vibrant and so ready to take on the world’

My pal n i were on skype this morning and we talked about a few issues here and there that we needed to address to steer our lives to the next direction. In that spirit of joy i said i wanted  do something drastic to shake things up.........a.k.a’ get a life’

I feel like am stuck in this rut called my life........i need to get out more’ mingle ‘see the world in a different light. I feel like i have been sheltered all my life My mom(God bless this woman) made sure i wasn’t over exposed to stuff’ she just let me lead a well rounded life. I always want to make her proud someday...u know mama needs a house ‘baby needs some shoes kindah proud. ‘ yeah that..So i need to get my hustle on...real quick. Moving on’

Saying i had an awesome Saturday...would be such an understatement ‘ my Sato was a freaking blast’ loads and loads of fun’ my legs still hurt from all the games  but the pain is so worth it’ if i miss Rugby Sevens (Ooh Lord no’)this weekend thanks to my freaking cramps which have the worst timing eeeeever at least i have the mingle to hold on to.’lol (aint that sumthn sumthn)

So here are a few shots of our day........enjoy’ much much thanx to my dates for the day ‘Wanjiru Muthui n Shish wa Ndirangu (the three musketeers) n to Keshie Muthui...u made it happen.

P/s i chose to wear my red ruffle dress which i haven’t worn in a while with a fedora...nothing says am chilled than a fedora and an easy breezy dress. I wish i had worn shorts though...somebody say ‘trampoline’ yeah i missed it’sob sob. We wouldn’t want anyone jumping high with a dress blowing up n showing their nitty gritties’ now would we’lol

Have a fab week hunies

the three muskerteers'

B..ballin'
badminton'
slam dunk' in yooo face.........

since i coulnt hula hoop i stuck to doin somethin i could'

Mis MJB............lookin disgustin' at the Kentucky Derby(heart her flowered hat)

Wanjiru Muthui...werkin em boots
wats with me n my weird dance moves'
the joy
red one shoulder dresses.......aint they all too lovely'
Danke'