Monday 24 September 2012

EPIPHANY;SPRING VIBES BABY


Me myself and I

Hello loves’
Over the weekend i was feeling a little down and out so rather than wallow in self pity i decided to do something to encourage my spirit. I have a tendency of over thinking stuff which in more cases than one makes me grow weary of this thing called life. You know growing up you have these expectations then life hits you and it hits you real hard. I bet y’all agree with me on this one that we all have those days’ days when the sun don’t shine and you feel broken-hearted... so i was kindah going through something like that and on such days i like to be left to my own devices.
I decided to go somewhere and take stock. Rethink my life and connect with me. It was kindah like a one woman date’ me getting to know me; as corny as that may sound. To tell y’all the truth’ i did find me’ i listened to myself and found those loose chords that strained my journey and made it more difficult. My resolution at the end of it was to steer away from fear...to be very grateful to God for all those present things i take for granted and to go for it...whatever my dream is’ to go for it.
Before i get all preachy..lemmi just quote this excerpt from moonlights ago’ i can’t recall where i got it from exactly but i remember feeling drawn to what the writer was talking about(soul evolution)

“I’d like to see my life being about the evolution of my soul. I’d like to see my life being about expressing and experiencing that part of me. The truth is i would like to do more than just survive. I’ve been surviving all this years. I notice i am still here. But i would like the struggle for survival to end. I see that just getting by from day to day is still a struggle. I’d like to do more than just survive. I’d like to prosper. What would you call prospering? Having enough that i don’t have to worry where m next dollar is coming from; not having to stress and strain just to make ends meet. I mean, i hate to get mundane, but we are talking real life here, not the airy-fairy, spiritually romanticised picture of life you draw throughout.”

So after a relaxed Sunday afternoon’ i went home feeling rejuvenated’ like i had accomplished something’ i had tapped into the inner me and as i was sitting in that bus going home i blasted this song on my earphones “Praise you in the storm ‘by Casting Crowns and i wiped those tears away and in that moment i knew i was going to be okay no matter what life brought my way. It goes something like this

And I’ll praise u in the storm and I will lift my hands
You are who you are no matter where i am
Every tear i cry you hold in your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in the storm
Lovely week dears
Stay happy’
 

keshie lookin delish;   i only have me
[11:33:33] Keshie Muthui: so i have to enjoy me












No comments:

Post a Comment